Born in a Barn, Part 2!

"Um, what were you, born in a barn?"

why, yes, yes I was. I was hatched... oh, shut the door?

I have finally finished three new critters. These critters were in my mind since day 23. Way, way back before bugs and shellfish ruled the crafty alien world. But I put them off. Why? Because shaping a horse's head is much more difficult than a horse's ***. And when I have a challenge like that, I need space. Space to think, space to get distracted, and of course, space to let the problem solve itself. When you overthink something, those poor little synapses start misfiring. But anyway, a horse's head was born. (And again, the most difficult is again my favorite of the bunch)

And to settle the age old question of which came first, that would be the chicken. I've had an egg design which I have finished as of yet. But that chicken crossed the road and the egg is just a little thought in my mind. I decided to just go with the comb(over) and leave the wattle at home.

And, well, this little piggy that I did, did not yet go to market, but I did do a fast redo on his face. I replaced snout A for snout B, and piggy had a fast face lift. And he's got a little curly tail too.

Smells like bacon and eggs for breakfast... yum. The pattern is available in my etsy shop.