What were you, born in barn? Part 1

Well, I've officially listed two out of three of my newest kit designs in my etsy shop: a cute piggy and chicken! I'm finishing up my horse, so I'm sure we'll see it's debut soon, as well as the "Born in a Barn, Volume 1" felted knitting pattern! It's actually been a long time in the works, but selecting which critters would be first was hard. When I did "Backyard Critters" I did ALL of the critters at the same time and it actually held up getting the patterns done (I had a challenge with the fox and raccoon heads, which seems so simple to me now!).
Oh, and the chicken has a cute little tail and piggy has a little curly tail!I'm trying to come up with a new style for my kit pictures - the plastic bag image is blah to me, and when you have a bunch on one page, there's an optical illusion that makes the page feel like it's twisted. (Or maybe that's just me!)