I didn't know John Travolta has a son with dreadlocks...

...and his name is Jason Castro.

If you've been paying attention to season 729 of American Idol, tonight is the first night of eliminations of the semi-finals. While judges say it's the best voices they've seen so far, I am not so impressed with most of the women. The men were far better, with Michael Johns being the favorite. I was not expecting the resemblance between Jason Castro and a young John Travolta - I'm not sure if it's his eyes, his facial expressions, or the way he sounds... Check him out:



It's raining here in Athens. I'm not a fan of dreary! However, I'd like to show you the first in a long line of new items that will appear on CraftyAlien.com. The first item is a revamp of the Backyard Critters glass marble magnets. Two sets of Backyard Critters, with the owl, deer and opossum finally making an appearance.

Backyard Critters, Set 1:
This set includes a beaver, squirrel, fox, skunk, chipmunk and bear. More...

Backyard Critters, Set 2:
This set includes a bunny, hedgehog, raccoon, owl, deer and opossum. More...

Check back tomorrow to see what's new!