I think I lost my password, then my mind...

I hate my neglect my poor blog. I'm not sure what I did when, but I ended up locked out of my blog for two weeks. I may have done it by accident when I was under a tornado warning for most of the Saturday two weeks ago. I was logging into my blog when the wind got all crazy. I didn't get hit by anything more than high winds, blindingly bright hail (it was sunny to the south and it made outside the house look like giant dayglo snow). Half of me was looking out the window at the storm, waiting for something interesting, and the other half was telling me "Girl, you have NO basement and this closet is too small for you, you claustrophic." It was an interesting day in Georgia.

A few weeks ago, I discovered this adorable webcomic, KawaiiNot.com I am in love with the Cheap and Easy t-shirt and may just have to buy me one!