I'm a fan of dark horses

I admit, I've been watching this season of American Idol like no other. It helps that I work from home and have a very light social life because I'm still new to Athens, Georgia. I have an unpopular opinion - I'm not such a fan of David Archuleta. While he can sing, I can't enjoy his singing because I get distracted by his loud inhales. I get so distracted I can't not think of this commercial:

It also doesn't help that he botched lyrics and tried to attempt something that was beyond his skills. It was the first time his age really showed. Honestly, if he won, it's not like I'd go out and buy his album. He's just not my style. I've actually enjoyed David Cook's performances since the first. I love the fact that he really does make a song his own. I don't want a singer to win, I want an artist to win.
Speaking of songs I don't like, that new Paula Abdul song makes me want to fall asleep. It's just a bunch of blah. It's not good, dawg, it's just not good.
Well, I must return to work... a bunch of orders to fill and a couple of new felted knit critters to finish up on.